Fresh Breath: Grain-Free food to help oral hygiene
- Designed to be fed every day. Grain free, complete dried dog food to help your dog's oral hygiene and overall health. It keeps their teeth clean and their breath fresh.
- PRODUCT INFO
- LABEL INFO
- FEEDING GUIDE
- PUPPY FEEDING GUIDE
‘Fresh Breath’ is a premium, grain free, complete dried dog food for dogs that have bad breath, poor oral hygiene and weak digestion. The food is packed with active ingredients, including 45% free run, British chicken, sweet potato as a digestion-aiding fibre, parsley as a natural deodoriser, peppermint to help freshen breath, probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestion, and citrus extract to reduce plaque build-up. Pooch and Mutt’s ‘Fresh Breath’ is vet recommended and made in the UK.
Pooch & Mutt ‘Fresh Breath’ also contain NUTRA-BIONIC which is a unique supplement which contains ingredients that provide digestive help, aid the skin and coat, reduce stool odour and support urinal tract health.
A single meat source, complete dog food that freshens breath with:
- 45% chicken; a low-scent protein source
- Parsley; a source of chlorophyll, a natural deodoriser
- Peppermint; to aid breath scent
- Probiotics & prebiotics; to aid digestion, as bad digestion can be the cause of bad breath
- Sweet potato; which is low gi, high in digestion-aiding fibre and a source of b-vitamins
- Citrus extract; known to reduce plaque build up. all in a crunchy kibble; to help keep teeth clean.
Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC.
NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Why feed grain free:
Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.
Chicken (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared chicken, 14% dried chicken, 4% chicken fat, 2% chicken gravy), sweet potato (23%), potato, peas, pea protein, beet pulp, linseed, alfalfa, minerals, vitamins, brewers yeast, mannanoligosaccharides (prebiotic mos) (0.19%), fructooligosaccharides (prebiotic fos) (0.19%), citrus extract (0.08%), peppermint (0.08%), parsley (0.08%), yucca schidigera extract (0.04%), cranberry (0.04%) , glucosamine (175 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (125 mg/kg).
Nutritional additives per kg:
Vitamins: Vitamin A (as retinylacetate) 25,240 iu, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,165 iu, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 180 mg, biotin 145 mcg; trace elements: cupric sulphate pentahydrate 58 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate 133.5 mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate 105 mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 160 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous 1.6 mg, sodium selenite 0.6 mg; Technological additives: Enterococcus faecium cernelle 68 (sf68; ncimb 10415) 1,000,000,000 cfu as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced gut flora in dogs. Analytical constituents: protein 26%, crude oils and fats 15% , crude fibres 3.5%, inorganic matter 7%, omega 6 2.56%, omega 3 1.14%.
KCal/100g - 360.25
The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
- Small dogs (1-10kg) 20-120 g/day
- Medium dogs (11-25kg) 120-240 g/day
- Large dogs (26-45kg) 240-375 g/day
- Giant dogs (45kg+) 375 g/day
|Adult Size||Expected Adult Weight||2m||3m||4m||5m||6m||7m||8m||9m|
|Adult Size||Expected Adult Weight||10m||11m||12m||13m||14m||15m||16m||17m||18m|