Included in the 'Calming' Bundle:
2x 2kg bag of 'Calm & Relaxed' grain-free dog food
6x tubes of 'Calm & Relaxed' hand-baked dog treats
‘Calm & Relaxed’ is a premium, grain free, complete dried dog food for dogs that tend to be anxious or excitable. The food is packed with active ingredients, including 45% lean, L-tryptophan rich British turkey, sweet potato and b-vitamins as a digestion-aiding fibre, chamomile – the traditional relaxing aid, brewer’s yeast, and probiotics and prebiotics to help aid digestion, which can be a cause of stress. Pooch and Mutt’s ‘Calm & Relaxed’ is vet recommended and made in the UK.
Pooch & Mutt ‘Calm & Relaxed’ also contain NUTRA-BIONIC which is a unique supplement which contains ingredients that provide digestive help, aid the skin and coat, reduce stool odour and support urinal tract health.
A calming dog food to help keep your dog ‘Calm & Relaxed’ with:
- 45% turkey; an L-tryptophan-rich protein source
- Sweet potato; which contains high levels of ‘anti-stress’ B-vitamins and is both low gi and high in digestion-aiding fibre
- Chamomile; a traditional relaxation aid that has been used for centuries
- L-tryptophan; a natural amino acid that is used to form serotonin, the ‘feel good’ neurotransmitter
- Brewers yeast; rich in ‘anti-stress’ b-vitamins
- Probiotics and prebiotics; to aid digestion, as digestive discomfort can cause dogs to become stressed.
Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC.
NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Why feed grain free:
Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.
Composition of Calm & Relaxed dog food:
Turkey (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared turkey, 17% dried turkey, 1.5% turkey oil, .5% turkey gravy), sweet Potato (25%), potato, peas, beet pulp, brewers yeast (1.93%), linseed, alfaalfa, pea protein, minerals, vitamins, mannanoligosaccharides (Prebiotic MOS) (0.19%), fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic FOS) (0.19%), chamomile (0.19%), yucca schidigera extract (0.04%), cranberry (0.04%), glucosamine (175 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (125 mg/kg)
Nutritional additives per kg:
Vitamins: Vitamin A (As retinyl acetate) 25,240 IU, Vitamin D3 (As Cholecalcirefol) 2,165 IU, Vitamin E (As Alpha Tocopherol Acetate) 180 MG, Biotin 145 MCG;
Trace elements: Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 58mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate 133.5mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate 105mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 160mg, calcium iodate anhydrous 1.6mg, sodium selenite 0.6mg
Technological additives: enterococcus faecium cernelle 68 (SF68, NCIMB 10415) 1,000000000 CFU as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced gut flora in dogs. Amino acids: L-Tryptophan (940mg)
Analytical constituents: Protein 24%, crude oils and fats 12%, crude fibres 3.5%, inogranic matter 7.5%, omega 6 1.93%, Omega 3 0.94%
The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
- Small dogs (1-10kg) 20-120 g/day 200-33 meals/bag
- Medium dogs (11-25kg) 120-240 g/day 33-17 meals/bag
- Large dogs (26-45kg) 240-375 g/day 17-11 meals/bag
- Giant dogs (45kg+) 375 g/day 11 meals/bag