Free-run, British Chicken: Grain-Free food for adult dogs
An everyday, grain-free, natural food for adult dogs with 68% British Chicken and Sweet Potato
Pooch & Mutt's 'British Free-Run Chicken and Sweet Potato', complete dog food is the ideal food or adult dogs. It is packed full of healthy ingredients, such as probiotics and prebiotics, as well as a full dental health package.
Did you know that when other dog foods say they are 'Chicken and Sweet Potato' they contain as little as 4% of each ingredient. When we say our food is 'Chicken and Sweet Potato' it is. These ingredients make up 68% of the food, with the additional 32% being made up of healthy vegetables and natural, active ingredients.... with no junk, cereals or fillers. Plus our food is made with free-run, British chicken, wheras others can be made from caged chickens from anywhere around the world.
Pooch & Mutt foods also contain NUTRA-BIONIC which is a unique supplement which contains ingredients that provide digestive help, aid the skin and coat, reduce stool odour and support urinal tract health.
A single meat source, complete dog food that freshens breath with:
- 45% chicken; All British, Free-Run chicken
- Sweet potato; which is low gi, high in digestion-aiding fibre and a source of b-vitamins
- Probiotics & prebiotics; to aid digestion, immunity and overall health
- Parsley; a source of chlorophyll, a natural deodoriser
- Peppermint; to aid breath scent and digestion
- Citrus extract; known to reduce plaque build up
Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC.
NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Why feed grain free:
Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.
Chicken (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared chicken, 14% dried chicken, 4% chicken fat, 2% chicken gravy), sweet potato (23%), potato, peas, pea protein, beet pulp, linseed, alfalfa, minerals, vitamins, brewers yeast, mannanoligosaccharides (prebiotic mos) (0.19%), fructooligosaccharides (prebiotic fos) (0.19%), citrus extract (0.08%), peppermint (0.08%), parsley (0.08%), yucca schidigera extract (0.04%), cranberry (0.04%) , glucosamine (175 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (125 mg/kg).
Nutritional additives per kg:
Vitamins: Vitamin A (as retinylacetate) 25,240 iu, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,165 iu, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 180 mg, biotin 145 mcg; trace elements: cupric sulphate pentahydrate 58 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate 133.5 mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate 105 mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 160 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous 1.6 mg, sodium selenite 0.6 mg; Technological additives: Enterococcus faecium cernelle 68 (sf68; ncimb 10415) 1,000,000,000 cfu as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced gut flora in dogs. Analytical constituents: protein 26%, crude oils and fats 15% , crude fibres 3.5%, inorganic matter 7%, omega 6 2.56%, omega 3 1.14%.
The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
- Small dogs (1-10kg) 20-120 g/day 200-33 meals/bag
- Medium dogs (11-25kg) 120-240 g/day 33-17 meals/bag
- Large dogs (26-45kg) 240-375 g/day 17-11 meals/bag
- Giant dogs (45kg+) 375 g/day 11 meals/bag